Call For Papers: New Forms of Expression and On Access
JEP seeks contributions for two new thematic issues: New Forms of Expression and On Access. Final drafts are due September 2014 (publication December 2014) and January 2015 (publication Feb/March 2015).
For more information about each thematic issue and how to submit, please see the full CFP.
Connect with JEP
Please send comments and questions about the Journal of Electronic Publishing to us at email@example.com.
- Amy Brand: VP Academic & Research Relations and VP North America, Digital Science
- Jeffrey Garrett: Associate University Librarian for Special Libraries, Northwestern University
- Michael Jensen: Independent Consultant
- William Kasdorf: Vice President of Content Solutions, Apex CoVantage
- Shana Kimball: Business Development Manager, Digital Initiatives, New York Public Library
- Judy Luther: President, Informed Strategies
- Frank Menchaca: Executive Vice President, Gale, Cengage Learning
- Ann Okerson: Senior Advisor on Electronic Strategies, Center for Research Libraries
- Judy Russell: Dean of University Libraries, University of Florida
- Roy Tennant: Senior Program Officer, OCLC Programs and Research
- John Unsworth: Vice Provost for Library & Technology Services and Chief Information Officer, Brandeis University
Editor: Maria Bonn, Senior Lecturer, Graduate School of Library and Information Science, University of Illinois
Managing Editor: Jonathan McGlone, Front End Developer and UI Designer, Michigan Publishing
Contributing Michigan Publishing Staff
- Seth Johnson, Applications Programmer/Analyst
- Jeremy Morse, Director of Publishing Technology